- Most common contact information is supported and can be omitted
- Street address
- Cloaked email
- AIM user ID
- ICQ user ID
- MSN user ID
- Skype user ID
- XMPP (Jabber) user ID
- Yahoo user ID
- Styled with CSS. Default CSS is easily omitted to reduce page load times
- Download and install extension as usual in Extensions > Extension Manager.
- Once installed, create a new module using the Extensions > Module Manager. Select Personal hCard as the module type.
- Enter your information and publish. You must include a name, but all other information is optional.
The validator will not detect the hCard if your website is invalid HTML (for example, caused by the site template).
mod_hcard_v1.1.3.zip (updated 2014-10-07)
To help support this site, there was also a paid version of this module that allowed downloading the hCard information as a vCard for easy import to address books. Over several years, I only had one request, so I've discontinued version. If someone really wants it, you can support me by donating and I'll migrate the code and release both versions for free.
You can give feedback or ask questions by:
This product, Personal hCard, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.