- Most common contact information is supported and can be omitted
- Street address
- Cloaked email
- AIM user ID
- ICQ user ID
- MSN user ID
- Skype user ID
- XMPP (Jabber) user ID
- Yahoo user ID
- Styled with CSS. Default CSS is easily omitted to reduce page load times
- Download and install extension as usual in Extensions > Extension Manager.
- Once installed, create a new module using the Extensions > Module Manager. Select Personal hCard as the module type.
- Enter your information and publish. You must include a name, but all other information is optional.
The validator will not detect the hCard if your website is invalid HTML (for example, caused by the site template).
This module is completely free. I made this module to satisfy the needs of my website, but if it doesn't satisfy your needs, or worse you find a bug, report it. You can find out what other people are saying (or give feedback) in the Joomla Extensions Directory.
To help support this site, there is also a paid version of this module (USD $2). The paid version allows downloading the hCard information as a vCard for easy import to address books. Send a message to my contact page for purchase information.
mod_hcard_v1.1.0.zip (updated 2014-01-19)
This product, Personal hCard, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.